Wednesday 11 September 2013

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks Review

Hey there! Today I'll be reviewing Revlon's Super Lustrous lipsticks, I have four shades - two being a pearl finish, and two being matte. 

I personally really like the Revlon lipstick packaging, as I think the black tubes are simple but the flat tops with clear lids make them really easy to store. They cost £7.49 each, but at the moment I'm taking advantage of the 2 for £10 deal that seems to be on at both Boots and Superdrug - sadly Iced Amethyst is a US shade, so if you're interested in it you'll have to order online.


The four shades I have are Smoked Peach (matte), Pink Pout (matte), Softsilver Rose (pearl), and Iced Amethyst (pearl).

First up, arm swatches!

Now, the lip swatches

Smoked Peach - a soft orange peach


Pink Pout - a very blue-toned pale pink


Softsilver Rose - a cool-toned rose with shimmer


Iced Amethyst - a cool violet with shimmer



The products themselves are smooth, creamy, and easy to apply straight out of the tube; I find them very comfortable to wear although the matte shades can be slightly drying, but not overly so. My favourite shade is Iced Amethyst as I love how it layers, although I also love Smoked Peach as I think it just looks so lovely.

I've found them to last several hours, also I prefer to wear them with Lipcote or a similar product as I like my lipstick to last all day.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors