Sunday 4 May 2014

My MAC Alluring Aquatic Summer 2014 Haul!




Hey guys! So when I saw the upcoming MAC Alluring Aquatic collection on Specktra (link) I fell in love with the packaging! I knew I definitely had to pick up some items. I haven't had a chance to try anything properly yet but I did take some pictures of my haul that I wanted to share. I picked up two Cremesheen lipsticks in Mystical and Goddess of the Sea, a bronzer compact in Golden and an Extra Dimension Blush in Sea Me, Hear Me. I did want to pick up an Extra Dimension eyeshadow or two but I couldn't bring myself to spend £16.50 on a mini shadow. Also, I didn't find that the colours of the eyeshadows were anything too unique and I was sure I could dupe them in my stash. Anyway, on to the pictures!

Extra Dimension Blush in Sea Me, Hear Me "Beige pink"

Left: Mystical Cremesheen lipstick "Midtone creamy rose"
Right: Goddess of the Sea Cremesheen lipstick "Dark vibrant violet"
Isn't the packaging just to die for?
Bronzing Powder in Golden. The compact is gorgeous!

So that's it for my haul! I can't wait to try everything out, especially the purple Goddess of the Sea lipstick. I'm a sucker for a good purple. I'm really glad I got everything that I wanted from this collection! Well done MAC for this beautiful collection!

Do you like my purchases? Are you going to pick up anything from this collection?

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors